Trialling gINT version 10.0.1+ connection edition takes a few steps to get started.
- Obtain the latest gINT Installer, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Install gINT with a local admin user account, the file name is in the format gint10######en.exe. You can use all defaults if you plan to use a Datgel Tool, or have an existing set of gINT user files. But if you want to use a standard set of gINT user files, you should select it on the Custom Setup screen. For more information see How to install gINT Standard User Files.
- In the Windows System Tray, click on the Connection client and the the register link. Create a user account on bentley.com using your gmail account. Best to avoid your company email just in case that causes QTL invoices.
- Login to the connection client using that account
- Now open gINT by double clicking on the desktop icon. It should automatically begin a 7 day trial.
- When gINT opens it needs a library file (*.glb). If you installed a set of standard gINT user files, that will be used be default. Otherwise you need to browse to the Datgel add-in's library or other library.