When gINT starts I get an error message: Fatal Error - Path/File access error. What to do?
This issue only applies to gINT 8.2
If an error displays upon opening, or if you find settings are not saved when using gINT:
- Create a new DEP exception as described in section 3 of Installing gINT 8.2 on Windows 7 (https://cdn.datgel.com/pdfs/HowTos/Installing_gINT_8.2_on_Windows_7_03.pdf). If a "gint8.exe" exception is already set, delete it and add a new one.
- Give the "Everyone" group full rights to these folders and all child folders and files, as described in section 4 of Installing gINT 8.2 on Windows 7 (https://cdn.datgel.com/pdfs/HowTos/Installing_gINT_8.2_on_Windows_7_03.pdf)
- For XP:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Bentley
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Bentley
- C:\Program Files\Bentley
- For Win 7 and Vista:
- C:\Program Files\Bentley or C:\Program Files (x86)\Bentley
- For XP: